Meinl Drum Stick Wrap Black Two Pairs - SB502
Comfortable, slip-free grip, for less playing mistakes Quick and easy application, there's no messing about For 2 pairs of sticks, to use on your spares, or your other favourite drum sticks. Includes application tape to keep it extra secure
Never drop your sticks again! The Meinl Stick Wrap provides a comfortable non-slip grip for any drummer or percussionist. Included are two pairs of stick wrap and application tape. This makes for an easy and longer lasting use. These wraps are easily removable, and are perfect to reuse and swap.
The Meinl Drum Tech Multi-Tool covers the essentials needed by drummers and drum techs: a drum key, flat screwdriver, Phillips screwdriver, socket wrench, hex drivers (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5mm), and a bottle opener. It attaches to any bag or case with the carabiner hook. SPECIFICATIONS Made in: Taiwan Length: 21 cm Key fact: drum key flat screwdriver and Phillips Screwdriver socket wrench, hex drivers and bottle opener Height: 2 cm Width: 11 cm
Engineered to effortlessly transform any snare drum into your very own vintage, beefy, thumpy 70’s-inspired BIG FAT SNARE DRUM. The tambourine jingles that are attached to the ring create a fantastic addition to the snare hit.
• Get that beefy '70s snare drum sound instantly
• Adds that tambourine jingle for a great effect
• Simplifies miking in the studio and onstage
• Makes a 4" deep piccolo sound like an 8" deep snare drum
• Eliminates the use of tapes and gels
• Installs in seconds, includes a finger cutout for quick removal
• Enhances the snare sound
• Lowers the overall pitch of the drum
• Eliminates unwanted overtones and ringing
• Weighted rubber rim gasket for stability and tone control