The M100WH features a variety of acoustic/electric pianos, organ, guitar and string instruments. With an 88 note, fully-weighted, 'Dynamic Touch' hammer-action keyboard. Enhance the depth and expression of your performance with separate reverb and chorus effects. Connect an MP3/CD player to the M100 inputs.
It offers a wide array of built-in demos ranging from piano etudes to masterpieces. A Spinet-stye cabinet available in a simulated rosewood or white finish, featuring a 30 Watt, 2-speaker, stereo sound system, built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
Also features a power saving function that can automatically turn off the instrument after 120 minutes of inactivity. Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
- Keyboard: 88 Note fully weighted, hammer-action
- Polyphony: 81 voice
- Preset Programs: 20 (128 GM via USB MIDI)
- General MIDI: Yes
- Demos Songs: 50
- Splits/Layers: No
- Transpose: No
- Tune: No
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus
- Sound System: 30W (15-watt x 2), 2-speaker (5.7" full range) stereo sound system
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- Headphones: (2) 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O:Over USB
- USB: (1) port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Finishes: White
- Bench: Matching bench included
- Dimensions: 34.5"(H) x 54.5" (W) x 16.7" (D)
- Weight: 134.5 lb / 61 Kg
- Power: DC 15V 2.5A external power supply