The Ibanez SR605ECTF electric bass is a no-nonsense machine with an eye-catching design and quality craftsmanship.
Rosewood fretboard: Rosewood provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- Nordstrand™ Big Break pickups: Nordstrand™ "Big Break" pickups cram a meaty split coil into a soapbar-style pickup, producing a full-bodied, powerful, aggressive tonal texture, while still retaining the clarity that's characteristic of single coil tone with noiseless performance.
- Accu-cast B500 bridge: The Accu-cast B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist's specific string spacing needs.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch & Mid frequency switch: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- Precision tonal control, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypasses activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- neck type: SR45pc Jatoba/Walnut neck
- top/back/body: Ash body
- fretboard: Rosewood fretboardAbalone oval inlay
- fret: Medium frets
- number of frets: 24
- bridge: Accu-cast B500 bridge
- string space: 19mm
- neck pickup: Nordstrand™ Big Break neck pickupPassive
- bridge pickup: Nordstrand™ Big Break bridge pickupPassive
- equaliser: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), 3-way Mid frequency switch
- factory tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- strings: D'Addario® EXL165
- string gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- nut: Plastic nut
- hardware color: Black
When you pick up an Ibanez electric bass, you're instantly greeted with that signature Ibanez feel.