Designed for the traveling musician, the Eden WTX500 head is super-portable and usable anywhere in the world without modifications—just attach the appropriate power cord and the WTX-500 adjusts accordingly.
The pre-amplifier section of the WTX-500 is based on the Golden Ear chip for amazing warmth and musicality. This chip is used in ultra-high-end recording consoles, and it's powered by a unique Analog Switching Amplifier that delivers 500W RMS.
Enhance control allows quick, one-knob tonal adjustments. 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions help you dial in your sound.
- Eden's proprietary Enhance control
- 3-band EQ with Dynamic Bass Boost and Mid-shift functions
- Switchable automatic compression
- Studio-quality DI with level, ground lift and Pre/Post-EQ select
- -12dB Input Pad
- FX loop
- Stereo Aux Inputs
- Tuner and Headphone outputs
- Two 1/4" and one NL-4 (Speakon) Speaker outputs
- Optional Footswitch for Mute and Enhance Bypass functions
- Rackmountable with optional mounting hardware
- Made in USA