The UNiTE-2 Two-Channel USB 2.0 Audio Interface from Kurzweil is a two input, two output interface with +48V phantom power support and one switchable Hi-Z instrument input. When paired with an optional microphone (sold separately), the audio interface can be used to capture audio for Mac or Windows computers using the included Bitwig Studio 8-Track software or the DAW host software of your own.
The UNiTE-2 features 24-bit / 96 kHz AD/DA converters, individual L/R outputs via balanced 1/4" TRS connectors, and a front panel 1/4" headphone output connector for monitoring. Other features include: front panel controls for channel input gain with peak indicators, a monitor switch for real-time mono or stereo monitoring, and a front-panel phantom power on/off switch.
- 2 Combo Mic/Line Inputs
- +48V Phantom Power Support
- Switchable Hi-Z Instrument Input
- 24-Bit / 96 kHz AD/DA Converters
- Balanced 1/4" TRS L/R Outputs
- 1/4" Front-Panel Headphone Output
- Channel Input Gain with Peak Indicators
- Master Volume Control
- Includes Mac and Windows Software